Saturday, February 19, 2011

Whiff of Joy & Wild Orchid Challenges

I am on a roll this weekend!  Here is a card I made for the Whiff of Joy Challenge 98 - Paper piecing, I based my card design on a sketch for the Wild Orchid Challenge 17 - Sketch  These are 2 of my favorite sites to go for inspiration as well as just to gawk at all the amazing talent around there.  I had never tried paper piecing but it will not be the last time I use that technique.  I love the way it looks on my image and it is so easy!  Love it!!  Anyways here is my card!


The flowers are not from Wild Orchid... at least not yet... but I will be getting some of those shortly!  They are just so beautiful.  This particular vine was created by a wonderfully talented designer Angelica, you can find these gorgeous vines and flowers and so much more at her Etsy.

Well thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! I like the multy layers sketch and the paper pieced too!!
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge this week.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! ♥ Love all those flowers and your paper piecing looks great!
    Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge blog.

    Hugs,
    ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I just love your paper piecing, the layout and the added flowers!! Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenges.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete