Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dreamcatcher

I love this image by Sugar Nellie Image Dreamcatcher she is just so adorable!  For this card I palyed with green's... probably because so may blog challenge sites where having green contests for St-Patrick's day, who am I now to fall in line, I am nothing if not a follower.  OK not really but I do love green!  Here is the card



Here is the recipe for this card:

Skin: E00, E21 & R20
Hair & Dreamcatcher: E33, E35 & E37
Dress: YG11, YG03 & YG67
Wings: Y02 & Y00 - Diamond Stickles

I used some Graphics 45 papers wich I covered with a green vellum overlay, I used my MS punch on the edges to create am interesting design and finished it off with a few Kaiser pearls!

Thanks for looking!

Creative Card Crew - Show us some Green
Wild Ochid Challenge -Dieing to Punch It Out
Card Cupids - Green Cards
Magical Mondays - Spring Colors
Fab 'N' Funky - All things green

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and one of my fav images. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays
    Marion

    ReplyDelete