Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bear sighting!

OK so I'm planning on having a quiet weekend at home doing what I love to do best of all, playing with papers, OK my favorite thing is spending time wiht my daughter but since she is too busy to pay any attention to me this is the next best thing!  On top of that it is too darn cold to do anything else!  We are in the middle of a freak snow storm!  It is completly insane... I can't see my neighbour from here.  Ughh!  Can't wait for it all to be gone!  I love winter but now it is just getting annoying!  I am so ready for sunshine and flowers!  Speaking of Sunshine and Flowers Scrapbook Star is hosting an online crop this week and the them you guessed it Spring Fling!  I always love playing along with there crops!  They are full of inspiration and a great way to get moving on some of those pages I've been meaning to scrap like this one

I'm actually entering this page in a few different challenges in and around blogland!  Of course there is still the challenge at Lasting Momeries, there challenge this week was to include journalling on your page.  As you can see I journalled beside the picture!  Not an easy thing for me to do!  It is even hand written!  This is also my submission for the Pattern Paper Flowers at Scrapbook Star,  I handmade the rosette flowers... I really like the way they turned out, it is the first time that I try them.  I also made the leaves using some crafty journal pieces that I cut and sprayed with homemade mist.  Another place I like to get inspired at is ScrapFIT.  I love there challenges this month Workout 41 Stop and See Flowers is all about making your own flowers!  Well that is it for me right now.  I'll probably have a few more pages to share tomorrow! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... I have been checking out your pages!! Just LOVE them! I love your style of scrapping. Good luck with the DT call. I am attempting as well. :-)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!! This is beautiful and what is up with the weather out there! SNOW?? Yikes!! It rained here all day and was cold and damp. Where oh where is spring???

    Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!! Check in tmw for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joelle, this is a gorgeous LO! (by the way spring is here in El Paso. It's on its way there) Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a beautiful layout!! I love your flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek, huge looking bear! We get bears in our yard now and then but I'm usually in the process of freaking out at the damage they are doing and trying to scare them away that I never think to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete