Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'ts Heartfelt Wednesday

Today I thought I would take a break from layouts and share a quick and simple card I made this week, it is a perfect any occasion card.  This one was fun to create especially with the Magical Mica's that add so much shine to the flowers.  I wish you could see it in real life.  Well here is the card.


The holes around each element were done with a needle, quick and simple and it really gives the card something special in my opinion.  Well that is it for my project but the rest of the designers have some spectacular projects to share with you.  Make sure you check out the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all the gorgeous creations from the DT team!

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love how you designed the label!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elegant stripes and pink flowers! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love those stripes. So much attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! Love all the layers and paper you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Joelle, love the pink and the stripes.
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! You are right - the paper piercing is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete