Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Heartfelt Wednesday!

How is every one doing in blog land!  Keeping warm I hope!  It is anything but warm here in Northern Ontario, but here is something to warm you... HC is part of a blog hop with Scrap Mart. To join head over to the Scrap-Mart blog to start the hop from the beginning. There are many prizes offered along the way. Heartfelt Creations is giving away a $25 gift certificate. Leave a comment on the blog by December 13 to be eligble to win. The winner will be announced right here on December 14.

Well A quick little project from me just in time for the holiday season, here is what I came up with...

1 comment:

  1. Came to visit, but I couldnt read the rest of this post nor see your project. If it's what I saw on our DT forum, I know it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete