Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Heartfelt Creations Wednesday

Hello everyone in blog land, sorry I haven't been around much lately but I do have a good excuse we recently got back from a wonderful and amazing trip to Mexico.  My brother's family, mine and my parents!  What a wonderful time.  I have tons of pictures to scrap from my trip so you should be seeing some starting soon.  This is going to be a very short post as I forgot to get it ready ahead of time and it is almost beadtime for me... 14 hour work days are just NO FUN!  Well here is what I came up for this week.


I always struggle with masculine pages so I decided to do a very simple page and I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.  Details on how to create a similar page are posted as always on the Heartfelt Creations Blog and while you are there why not vote for your favorite HC designer, the 5 favorites will stay on for another term!  Well that is it for me for this time but thank you so very much for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the stamp for a background on this wonderful layout! The colors are very manly! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joelle
    I’ve just come across your blog,
    You have some great layouts here!
    If you enjoy challenges I would like to invite you to join FS2S (From Screen 2 Scrap)
    http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com.au/
    We use movie posters as inspiration for our layouts. It would be great if you would become a follower of the site that way you will get the inspiration for the monthly challenges.
    Come have a look! Hope to see you soon !
    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete