Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's Another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!


Well it is that time again and this week I have another layout to share with you for Heartfelt Creations but before I do...   I was talking with a friend of mine this week about my DT commitment and she was commenting on how hard it must be to limit myself to using only HC stamps and that it must be hard to come up with new original projects all the time.  The funny thing is that there is nothing hard about it!  I've found so many things that I can do with these stamps that I don't get bord, I'm always trying to think of how I can use the stamps differently and there are so many options that I can play with that bordom is not an issue.  It did get me thinking though of doing something a little different so I'll try a few layouts regularly and then add my HC twist to them to see so stay tuned for that... not next week because it is the big reveal week and I'm sure you will be delighted by the new collection!  But the week after I'll do a before and after HC page!  Should be fun so I hope you will check it out! 

On to the regularly schedualed festivities.  Here is what I have come up with for this week.  By the way this is also my example for a challenge that I am hosting at Swirlydoos for the month of February called love!  When you think Valentine's day what come to your mind... for me it is all about hearts, roses and sweets and so that is my challenge to all the Swirly Girlies this month is to come up with a layout that incorporates all these elements.  Easy Peasy! 



I used the Vintage Blue collection by Glitz on this page I just love the colors in that collection!  This page just fell together so easily!  I love when that happens!  Here are a few details to share with you.  Of course starting with my favorites... flowers!!  Lots of yummy flowers!  I couldn't really see the stapming on the dark blue flowers so I dipped the edges in glue and sprinkled some Diamond dust on them... also called suguring!  Hense the Sweets in my layout!  The title was also sugared I'm not sure how much you can tell from the picture.  So pretty in real life!  


and just for good measure... even more flowers!  I love the look of adding flowers on fussy cut flowers and this pattern paper was so pretty I just had to do some fussy cutting!


Of course the other main element on this page is the hearts...



And finally the some important and prettiest element on my page!  My darling daughter!




4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The color combo is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how precious your daughter looks holding the bunny. This layout is just gorgeous. Every flower executed with precision, grace, and design. Exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and fun page!! The hearts make it fun... to go along with holding a bunny of course! And your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete