Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bo Bunny Challenges

I didn't know that Bo Bunny hosts a card and sketch challenge on there blog, did you??  You can find it here.  Well I decided to play along and created a card and layout to share with them.  I used some of my old Bo Bunny papers to play with this time, I've got the Gabrielle collection coming, I can't wait!  I love there new collections!

First off the card challenge was Bling It On, I used the Flower Child - Love Beads which was my last piece in that collection! 

The flowers were fussy cut from the pattern paper, I stacked them using pop dots and added the brads as bling I also added a bit of glitter on the flowers as additional bling as well as a few pearls of the transparency border.  I am also going to enter this card in the Sentimental Sundays Challenge 47 which was to place the main focus on the sentiment.  This card is also being entered in the Card Challenge at Scrapbook.com as it is based on a sketch by Auntie T you can find her and her fab sketches here

I also decided to play along with there fabulous Friday sketch, there is still 3 days to get those submissions in if you want to play along.

I used the Bo Bunny Chiffon Dot paper and the Anna Sophia Faded Floral which is an older collection but still incredible in my opinion.  I fussy cut some of the flowers again for this page.  I really love the way this page came together, that is what I love about using a well planned quality sketch it makes for a foul proof layout!


Thanks for looking!  I can't wait to see there next set of challenges!

7 comments:

  1. love your walk with nature layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our focus on the sentiment challenge. Good luck! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout. Reminds me of summer (if we get one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bling and the flowers on the card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and layout. Love the flowers on your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty-both the card and the page!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete