Sunday, March 13, 2011

Create - featuring ME!!

OK so I don't normally scrapbook myself but I figure that I should do a few layouts of me since my scrapbook albums will go to my daughter and as much as she might enjoy some layouts of herself she may also want some pages of her mom... so I guess I can't avoid it forever!  LOL! 

I used last week's sketch 146 at Creative Scrappers as a jumping blog for this page and I was also inspired by Challenge 13 at NVS what a great collage they had to find inspiration from full of blues and butterflies... I am also am playing at ScrapFIT for there Glitter & Glam challenge! Here is the page.



The quote is from a challenge over at Scrapbook.com that says "A day without scrapbooking is a day without sunshine" and of course that is some shots of me playing with paper the base is Pink Paisley, I really like those papers since I can coordinate them for whatever layout I'm working on I used Vintage Photo, Broken China and Faded Jeans on this with my blending tool, everything else is miscellaneous stuff from my stash.  I used some MS punches for the butterflies and the border; of course I had to add some stickles to my butterflies.  The title alpha's where once again died with my copic markers.  TFL!!

6 comments:

  1. Your layout is great! Thanks so much for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I love all the blues and those flowers & butterflies! My favorite color is blue, so this is right up my alley :) Thank you for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a great LO! I really love the background paper and what you did with the glitter throughout the page. Thanks for joining the ScrapFIT Workout!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's exactly right; our kids are gonna want to see us too! love all the BLUE and butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page has such a calm feeling to it. I love the cluster of flowers. Thanks for joining the nerdy girls this month!

    ReplyDelete