Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Exciting News to Share!!!

I woke up this morning and my first thought was that Heartfelt Creations where suppose to be announcing the semi-finalists for there new Design Team... I have never applied for a design team and so I wasn't sure what to expect... I rushed to my computer and here is what I found click here!

Yep ... Joelle Hancox ... that is ME!!!  I can't even tell you how excited I am to have made it to this next step!  I am completely at a loss for words, OK not really at a loss for words or else I wouldn't be blogging about it... but still... I'm thinking that I am going to have to have a glass of wine tonight to celebrate!  

Let me tell you why I am so excited about this team.  First there is the obvious... did you see what there existing team puts out every week... these are some fabulously talented designers and wonderful products.  There stamps are beyond incredible... I'm thinking of my current stamp collection and I have accumulated some GORGEOUS stamps (love them all to bits!!) but most of them are type specific... they are for cards or they are for pages... so many of there stamps work beautifully for BOTH!!!  Lisa Gregory one of there design team member's has done incredible work for them with her spectacular Layouts... I followed her all the way to Heartfelt Creations from Swirlydoos... When I got to the site... well I'll tell you... I visit the site every Wednesday to see what the team has put out that week... there is always a great mix of cards, altered projects and pages.  

OK well now I'm at a loss for words so it is now time to end this post and get some work done.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your work is amazing and your coloring skills are excellent! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joelle, that is awesome news!!! Good luck in the next round!! My time with Heartfelt Creations has been so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thats awesome....CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo-hooo and congrats...Good luck with the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations......Good Luck with the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! It's so fun and inspiring designing for HC so I wish you LOTS of luck. Have fun designing with the new products they send you!!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Heartfelt Creations semi-finals - I know EXACTLY how you feel! Can't wait to see everyone's designs! Good luck

    ReplyDelete